– I have gear that I’d like to sell through your store. Can you send me a shipping label?
Absolutely! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you are ready to get started.
– How do I cancel my order?
eBay allows you to cancel your order within an hour of payment.
- Go to Purchase History under your “My eBay” tab.
- Locate and select the item for cancellation.
- Under More Actions, select Cancel this item.
– My address is wrong. Can I change my shipping address?
In no instance are we able to change an address prior to shipping.
Please send us a message or call us right away if you have paid for the item because it will automatically ship within 24 hours.
Prior to shipping we can refund your purchase so you can update your shipping address in both eBay and Paypal. Once your address is updated we will relist the item for your purchase with the new shipping address will be applied to your order.
The policies set forth by PayPal and eBay prohibits us from shipping to any address other than what is listed on your payment account at the time of payment.
– Do you offer shipping discounts if I purchase multiple items?
We ask that you leave ALL items unpaid until you have finished shopping.
Contact us to combine your items and issue the shipping discount prior to payment.
We can only issue the discount before the items are paid for.
eBay’s combined shipping is calculated by taking the most expensive shipping charge and then adding $3 for each additional domestic or $5 for each additional international item.
**NOTE: Bikes, Frames, Wheels and international orders over four pounds are exempt from shipping discounts.
– Are the Customs Duties / Taxes / Fees included in your shipping price?
Customs fees are the responsibility of the buyer and are not included in our shipping price. Please check with your local Customs Department for an estimate of the fees, if any, that may apply to your order.
– Which shipping carrier will you use to ship my order?
All orders will be shipped via US Postal Service or FedEx. International Bikes and Frames ship exclusively via FedEx. The Pro’s Closet reserves the right to select the best carrier for your order at the time of shipment. If you have a special request regarding your order, please call us immediately at 303-993-7776 and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
– My item has not arrived. Where is my item?
Please be patient as international items can sometimes be held up in customs for 4-6 weeks from purchase.
– Why does my shipment require a Signature for delivery?
All orders over $200.00 will be shipped with a signature required for delivery. This policy is for the protection of our buyers and cannot be lifted. Please keep this in mind when selecting a delivery address for your order.
– I only received part of my order. Where is the rest of my order?
Some orders such as wheel sets may be shipped in multiple boxes due to size restrictions.
– I live in Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico / Guam / APO-FPO / etc, will there be additional charges to ship my item?
Yes, please contact us before you make your purchase to get a shipping quote.
– Can I pick my order up in one of your Colorado locations?
Yes Local Pick Ups are FREE
You can pickup your item at our Boulder location.
Local payments must be made through eBay’s check out. We no longer accept payment in store. Simply select Local Pickup under shipping options and your invoice will be adjusted accordingly.
Store Hours: Monday-Saturday: 9am-6pm, Sunday: Gone Riding
– I ordered the wrong item. What’s your return policy?
We honor returns for 30 days of receiving your item.
In the unfortunate event the item you’ve received is not to your satisfaction, please contact us and we will do our best to make it right for you. We stand behind every order.
Please contact us for a return authorization number:
303-993-7776 ext. 104
Send item to:The Pros Closet Returns
2845 29th St Unit C
Boulder CO 80301