We are looking for a Graphic Designer to bring our brand to life on our website and in marketing materials. The ideal candidate has a broad range of design experience and is comfortable working across a range of mediums. In the coming months, we’ll be launching an innovative new website and refreshing our brand. This is an amazing opportunity to develop and visualize a brand across all channels. We’re looking for someone who understands the cycling/outdoor enthusiast and can elevate our brand standards to create new site designs, emails, ads, and printed collateral.
● Lead and execute all digital design projects including homepage banners,
landing page content, product page content, email campaigns, social media, and
● Work alongside the digital media team to plan photo/video shoots for marketing
● Collaborate with copywriter, outside partners and marketing team on concepts
against specific project directives
● Work with internal stakeholders to create wireframes and designs for new site
pages/experiences that meet brand standards and follow best practices for
● Work on many projects while meeting deadlines, stakeholder needs, and staying
● Participate in the constant improvement of the marketing department process
● 3+ years of graphic design experience (Retail and/or e-commerce is a plus)
● BFA or MFA in a design-related field.
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
● Breadth of design experience including: brand, print, retail, web, social media and
● Ability to translate strategic brand objectives into powerful conceptual design
● UI/UX design experience a plus
● A strong portfolio that demonstrates a proficiency with typography, branding, and
● Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail
● Positive attitude and willingness to work in a friendly team environment
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS
The Pro’s Closet offers a generous compensation package that includes paid time off,
health, dental, vision and life insurance, employee stock options, and competitive wages.
Our robust benefits package includes: 2 weeks paid vacation, 6 paid holidays, paid
birthday, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and life insurance.
Employees can earn an additional 4 paid days off for commuting to work.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please
include any information about your background working with bikes and components in
your cover letter.
The Pro’s Closet (TPC) is the world’s largest retailer of previously-owned bikes and cycling gear. We purchase bikes and components from manufacturers, retailers, and individuals and work alongside bike shops to help customers trade in their old bikes for a new one. What sets us apart from our competition is the care we put into our bikes before sale. Our team of professional mechanics clean, inspect, and tune dozens of bikes every day, ensuring our customers have the best experience when buying a bike from us.
Founded in 2007 by Nick Martin, a former professional mountain biker, The Pro’s Closet is now a 40 person company headquartered in the cycling hub of Boulder, CO. Our office is a casual, yet fast-paced environment where t-shirts are the norm and dogs roam free. We love bikes, and offer weekly staff lunch rides, additional vacation days for commuting, and liberal employee discounts. With generous benefits, casual work environment, and opportunities for growth, this is a great time to join our team.
The Pro’s Closet is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcome all qualified applicants.
Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.